GEL NAIL TECHNICIAN - COURSE OVERVIEW:
Gel Nail Technology at CMA is a professional career focused course. It's 8 evenings of training, allowing you to master the techniques required, to work as a successful Nail Technician.
From gentle preparation of the natural nail, to extending the length, and finishing off with Nail Art over French or Coloured gels, we make sure that you are fully competent in all areas. The nail industry is booming, and if you can give a client a great set of nails, they’ll be back to you again and again......it’s simply a great money earner!
We supply you with a Professional Gel Nail kit (included in the course price), and 2-week-polish and Nail Art training are included also. Throughout the course, we discuss social media, marketing yourself, setting up business and suppliers. As we are not a supplier, we are unbiased and don’t promote any particular brand. This means we can give you trusted advice on the best products out there.
CMA Certificate in Nail Technology (Gel / 2 week polish / Nail Art)
VTCT Level 2 Award in Nail Technology (Optional @ €65)
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology, Health & Safety and Client Care
- All about choosing products and brushes – What to use and when to use them
- UV / LED lamps – when to use them
- Safely prepare the natural nail
- Extend the length, and shape the nails
- Natural Nail Overlays
- Gel on toes
- Application of Gel and 2 week polish
- French application and how to perfect smile lines
- Colour finish
- Infill and rebalancing–Colour & French
- Nail Art - Gems, Glitter, Foils, Marbling, Advanced flowers and designs, gel and acrylic paints
- Nail biters, problems and how to prevent and fix them
- Safe removal of Gels, and restoring the natural nail to perfection
Gel Nail Course @ CMA
Gel Nail Course @ CMA
Gel Nail Courses - UPCOMING DATES:
EVENING TIME (1 eve a week for 8 weeks):
Tuesdays 6.00pm – 9.00pm
DAY TIME (1 day a week for 6 weeks):
Mondays 9.30am – 3.30pm
WHAT IS THE COURSE INVESTMENT FEE?:
Our price includes everything listed below
(If you are applying for funding, you must opt for VTCT accreditation, bringing the total course fee to €615).
Booking deposit: €250, to secure your place, through our online facility.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE FEE?
At CMA we pride ourselves on selling our courses for the price advertised, and not surprising you with additional costs when you apply! The following are included in the course fee, and are yours to take home.
- Professional Gel Nail kit, with all you need to get started
- 4 bulb professional nail lamp
- Training in 2-week-polish
- Training in basic and advanced Nail Art
- Assessment and Certification
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS COURSE?
You will be provided with a professional kit. You may be required to attend on a different day than usual, if you opt for VTCT assessment, however, we will do our best to accommodate you.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
For those who wish to become a professional Gel Nail Technician. No prior qualifications or experience are required. This course will enable you to gain employment in salons, nail bars, or work as a self-employed Nail Technician.
HOW DO I BOOK?
To secure your place, your booking deposit of €250 can be paid through our online facility on our website. Early booking is advised for this course.
HOW CAN I PROGRESS?
If you would like to further your studies in Nails, our Manicure & Pedicure course is ideal. If you wish to add treatments to your Gel Nail offerings, take a look at our Tanning Course, Semi Permanent Lash Course, or our Beauty Therapy Courses
- Ongoing support - we have supported past graduates in setting up business and online social media presence, CV preparation and interview skills.
- Open door policy – Graduates are welcome to attend further classes, or come for further practice
- Small class sizes for individual attention
- No hidden costs or hidden extras
- Gain salon experience in our Realistic Working Environment
- Expert tuition from experienced industry professionals, with teaching qualifications
- We are VTCT Certified which is recognised internationally
- We are located less than 5 minutes walk from Dundrum LUAS, in South Dublin
- Free parking