Threading is a form of temporary hair removal an ancient technique similar to plucking but instead of using tweezers it involves the use of a twisted loop of antibacterial cotton thread. It gives the brows a sharp defined look that is hard to achieve with waxing or tweezing. It is quick to learn this technique and with practice can be a profitable service to add in the salon.
CMA Award in Threading
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
– Benefits of Brow Threading
– Client consultation, contra-indications and client care
– Face shapes and how to define the brows to best suit the client
– History of Threading
Threading – UPCOMING DATES:
DAY TIME Workshops (2 day Workshop):
WHAT IS THE COST?:
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS COURSE?
All items are provided.
– Ongoing support – we have supported past graduates in setting up business and online social media presence, CV preparation and interview skills.
– Open door policy – Graduates are welcome to attend further classes, or come for further practice
– Small class sizes for individual attention
– No hidden costs or hidden extras
– Gain salon experience in our Realistic Working Environment
– Expert tuition from experienced industry professionals, with teaching qualifications
– We are VTCT Certified which is recognised internationally
– We are located less than 5 minutes walk from Dundrum LUAS, in South Dublin
– Free parking
The Diploma in Fashion, Theatre and Media Makeup Artistry is the perfect way to become a Professional multi talented Artist with a variety of specialist skills.